Sunday, November 14, 2010

Spoons (Baltimore, Maryland)

Spoons is a Cafe located in Federal Hill, Baltimore.  It is a perfect place to have breakfast or enjoy a cup of joe while reading the newspaper.  When ever I go there is always a 10-30 minute wait.  The only reason there is a wait is because I go at the exact wrong time.  The staff is always nice and warm. The menu is very large.  The waiters will always change a meal for you if need be.  The restaurant has great decor.  The walls are covered with paintings.  My mom always wishes they were for sale.  It is a very popular place for locals.  The restaurant is surrounded by little shops that   you can go in.  Spoons has a very urban feel.  There is a play area for kids to play in while adults enjoy their meals.  The food is fantastic and my parents always marvel at how good the coffee is.  Federal Hill is close to the Inner Harbor.  You can easily take a bus to Federal Hill.  If you ever go to Baltimore you MUST go to Spoons.  If you even go to Washington D.C. going to Spoons is well worth the commute.  I would rate Spoons a 9.5 out of 10.




Photo courtesy of http://spoonscoffeecafe.com/

3 comments:

  1. nice review..have you been to their other restaurant in Bmore..Forks... also very good

    ReplyDelete
  2. How come I missed Spoons. I have a grandson who was born in Baltimore (maybe you heard of him). Well, at the time of his birthday, I spent several days in Baltimore, but noone took me there. Soon he will be able to do it on his own. Something to look forward to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, you’re such an inspiration. I love this blog!
    A soup spoons is a type of spoon with a large or rounded bowl, used for eating soup.

    ReplyDelete