Sunday, November 7, 2010

My Week Nine Football Predictions

Here are my Week Nine football predictions.

New York Jets@ Detroit Lions   I pick  Detroit Lions
San Diego Chargers @ Houston Texans  I pick Houston Texans
Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Atlanta Falcons   I pick Atlanta Falcons
New Orleans Saints @ Carolina Panthers   I pick New Orleans Saints
Chicago Bears @Buffalo Bills (In Toronto)   I pick Chicago Bears
Arizona Cardinals @ Minnesota Vikings   I pick Arizona Cardinals
New England Patriots @ Cleveland Browns  I pick New England Patriots
Miami Dolphins @ Baltimore Ravens    I pick Baltimore Ravens
New York Giants @ Seattle Seahawks   I pick New York Giants
Indianapolis Colts @ Philadelphia Eagles   I pick Philadelphia Eagles
Kansas City Chiefs @ Oakland Raiders   I pick Kansas City Chiefs
Dallas Cowboys @ Green Bay Packers   I pick Dallas Cowboys


Monday
Pittsburg Steelers @ Cincinnati Bengals   I pick Pittsburg Steelers


*Red=Wrong
Green=Right


My percent of right prediction this week was 62%

3 comments:

  1. i made my picks too...but i forget what they were!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 6-5 so far but Dallas is gonna lose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, you are selling yourself short! My calculation shows your winning percentage at 61.5%. That is very impressive, but maybe it is time for you to focus more on your math and less on your football prognostication :)

    ReplyDelete